Tuesday, February 26, 2008

internetmonk.com » Blog Archive » Sermon: The Longest Journey is to Samaria

internetmonk.com » Blog Archive » Sermon: The Longest Journey is to Samaria
I love the title to Michael Spencer's sermon on the woman at the well. He challenges God's people to take the longest journey of your "stay-in-my-comfort-zone" life. Reach out to the people nearest you on your journey.

I think the challenge is to just begin. Mark Cahill said in sermon over Spring Break in Sanibel Community Church that the hardest one to reach out to is the first one. He's right. So just start a conversation rather than worry about your presentation. Consider how you could move the conversation to bring God up. I'll share my journey with you as I start conversations with those around me.

Pastor Daron

No comments: